The course participation fee is of €1500. The fee also covers course materials, lunches and coffee breaks. Other costs such as travel and accommodation are not included.
To apply, please contact DiploFoundation for an application form using the following contact details:
Director, DiploFoundation, through Co-ordinator:
Ms Sylvana Bugeja
Anutruf, Ground Floor, Hriereb Street,Msida, MSD1675, MALTA
Telephone: +356 21 333323 Mobile No: + 356 99806858
Fax: +356 21 315574
Professionals holding senior/middle management positions within a Commonwealth Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other departments dealing with the foreign affairs of small states may apply for a sponsorship.
Selected applicants will receive a scholarship funded by the Malta Commonwealth Third Country Training Programme and the Commonwealth Fund for Technical Co-operation.
The scholarship will cover the following costs:
- Participants’ workshop fees
- Accommodation for up to 11 nights; breakfast; lunch (course days only) at the designated course venue; and local transport
- Sponsored applicants will also receive a one-time partial subsistence allowance of €200.
No additional costs will be covered by the Government of Malta, the Commonwealth Fund for Technical Cooperation or DiploFoundation
Participants, their employers, and/or nominating ministries will be responsible any additional costs, including:
- Travel to and from Malta.
- Fees and arrangements for visas to enter Malta.
- Funds to cover sundry costs (telephone & Internet usage; laundry costs, drinks at the bar, etc). As a recommendation, €20 per day should be allowed.
- Accommodation and living expenses beyond 11 days.
Applying for a sponsorship
To qualify for sponsorship, applicants must be nominated by the employing department/ministry/organisation. Applicants are expected to hold the relevant entry documentation. Prospective participants are advised to apply for a Schengen Visa through their respective foreign office as soon as they receive confirmation of their place on the training course. Note that it can take up to six weeks to secure a visa.
To apply for sponsorship, nominated applicants must complete the application form.
DiploFoundation, through Co-ordinator: (Emailed documents are accepted – do not send by courier post)